Thursday, January 19, 2012

Metronome App for iPhone

I got an iPhone for Christmas and I admit I'm a little behind on the times when I say that this is my first time experiencing the iPhone. But the addiction has definintely set in.

One of my must haves for the iPhone is this metronome for practicing my music. Easy to set, beautiful to look at, and absolutely essential for the practicing musician.

Note that you can tap your beat to get the metronome to set itself to the tempo that you need. After all, everyone doesn't play Mozart at the exact same speed.

The only problem now is... I need my piano. Renting a practice piano can only last for so long. But it's also great to do sit ups to just to keep my pace up.

The Steinway Metronome is a free app. Go get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment